Some Interesting Facts about E-Cigarettesadmin
Are you thinking about quitting smoking? Do you know that you have a great option which provides an excellent alternative to tobacco? E-cigarettes are the fastest growing trend in USA. First of all these are much healthier, mainly because they contain less toxic chemicals. Plus the ability to switch the amount of nicotine in an E-cigarette makes it the best possible choice for those who are looking to quit.
Take a look at some of these interesting facts on Vaping
- The first E-cigarette was developed in China by Hon Lik in 2003. It was created as an alternative to regular cigarettes.
- However, it took another four years for the E-cigarettes to reach USA in 2007. Before that it was widely used all over Europe and Asia.
- E-cigarettes are free of tobacco and act like vaporizers.
- Most Vape kits are filled with E-juice containing nicotine, in varying strengths. The batteries when plugged in cause the device to heat up and release vapor, thus the act of inhaling the vapor is termed as vaping.
- Unlike popular belief that Vaping is an expensive hobby, it’s actually quite the opposite. In fact smoking a pack of cigarettes for a month can make the costs go up to $300 or more. While those who vape can safely spend anywhere from $20 to $40 a month.
- The cost is an added plus, but the less harmful chemicals present in the E-juice also make it a healthier alternative.
Why Choose an E-Cigarette?
The major reason why you should switch from smoking to vaping is that E-Cigarettes are less harmful. The following facts would actually help you understand why you should stop smoking right now.
- In the United States every one out of five deaths can be attributed to complications arising from smoking.
- Tobacco when heated releases carcinogens. There are more than 5000 known harmful chemicals, some of which are carcinogens, in tobacco smoke.
- E-Cigarettes contain 1400 times less carcinogens than regular cigarettes.
- Nicotine patches too contain carcinogens to a certain extent.
- Switching to an E-Cigarette can greatly reduce smoker’s cough. In fact 97% of E-cigarette users noticed that they coughed a great deal less than usual.
- E-Cigarettes are odorless. In fact the vape juice usually has a pleasant smell but it doesn’t linger around a great deal. Whereas the smell of a regular cigarette tends to stay around for hours.
- E-Cigarettes can be recycled; once the E-liquid is finished you can use another vial instead of throwing away the E-cigarette. Cigarette butts pollute the environment as well.
- People who smoke put their loved ones at risk too. Individuals can suffer from diseases caused by second hand smoking as well.
With so many benefits which E-Cigarettes have to offer, it’s no wonder vaping has gained such a great deal of popularity. If you are thinking of quitting, now is actually a great time!